Motorcycle Senior Service Advisor
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Based in: Wollaston BMW
Posted On: Not Posted
Additional Package Info: Up to £28K OTE + Benefits
Are you an experienced Senior Service Advisor looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
Wollaston Motorrad are currently looking for a new Senior Service Advisor to work in their Motorcycle Service centre.
You’ll be the link between our customers and the workshop. You’ll ensure their smooth journey, from agreeing service or understanding repair requirements to booking in work and presenting the completed job. Along the way, you’ll organise test drives for our technicians, liaise with our parts team, suggest additional products and services to the customer, and make sure all invoicing is shipshape. It’s all about giving BMW Motorrad customers peace of mind.
The purpose of the role is to: -
To make the customers experience a special and memorable one and to ensure a high level of service and customer care.
To ensure the workshop is correctly loaded to maximise the profitability of the department.
Answer all incoming telephone enquiries and dealwith any customer enquiries for service, parts and sales as required.
Ensure all retail WIP is in pro forma state ready to be invoiced once the customer has had the service/repair explained in detail. It can then be invoiced and payment taken.
All Internal WIP to be invoiced on the day of completion.
Ensure all completed warranty repair work is issued to the warranty department for costing.
All vehicle health checks are estimated including any up sell and customers are informed of any necessary work and costs including time frames for any additional work authorised by the customer
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Additional Salary Information:
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience plus bonus opportunity of £4,000.
- Pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and Development.
- Proven high level of customer service skills.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Thrives in a high pressured environment.
- Problem Solving
- Brand identification
- Communication with Impact
- Customer & Service Orientation
- Flexibility and Desire to Learn
- Relationship Building
- Result and Achievement Motivation
- Self-Management & Resilience
- Team Orientation
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised MINI retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group, has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton. We have recently been identified as one of London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain! The report is a celebration of the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.