Salary: Competitive Rates / Negotiable
Based in: Northamptonshire
Posted On: Not Posted
Additional Package Info: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Do you have outstanding customer service skills and experience in hospitality?
We are currently recruiting for 2 Cafe Assistants to join our dedicated team at our Wollaston Motorrad centre.
As a Cafe Assistant, your primary role will be providing a friendly and professional service to customers calling at the Motorrad centre. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication skills, the ability to create a customer friendly environment, and first class customer service.
- Creating an excellent first impression and building rapport with customers.
- Taking orders and dealing with them in a timely manner.
- Maintaining stock levels at all time.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all areas at all times including the customer lounge.
- Maintaining and cleaning the coffee machines in the café and customer lounge.
- Carry out day end till reconciliation.
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general duties in the Centre as required.
- Ensuring the Customer areas are kept clean and tidy to promote the professional image of the Centre.
The Café Assistants will be required to work either of the following shift patterns:
• Working mornings for 22 hrs/week
• Working every other Saturday 9am-3pm or Sunday 11am-4pm
The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
Please can you confirm which post you are interested in when applying.
Café Assistant | Café | Barista | Beverage | Catering | Hospitality | Assistant | Automotive | Showroom | Customer Service | Customer Support
- Excellent communication and strong customer service skills
- Helpful and be a strong team player
- Works well under pressure
- Experience in hospitality
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group, has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.