Parts Manager | Motorcycle Parts
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Based in: Wollaston BMW
Posted On: 23rd February 2018
Additional Package Info: Up to £28K OTE + Benefits
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
At Wollaston Motorrad an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Motorcycle Parts Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the department to promote and ensure its growth and efficiency.
The purpose of the role is:-
- To ensure delivery of outstanding customer service
- To maximise sales and profit within the Motorrad Parts department
- To develop and agree with the Group Service Manager the Parts department plans and budgets to achieve sales, profit and financial targets
- To agree and control parts stock holding at agreed levels to ensure optimum first time availability to all customers
- To comply with Motorrad Aftersales Retail Standards requirements as laid-down by manufacturer
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Parts Manager | Service Advisor | Management | Customer Service | Sales | Motorcycle | Motorbike | Targets | Automotive
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Additional Salary Information:
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience plus bonus opportunity of £4,000.
- Pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and Development.
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes:
- The ability to interpret customer requirements and how they can be met through all departments.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Knowledge of Kerridge DMS.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of computer/manual processes for the supply of parts.
- Knowledge of parts department layout function and efficiency supply of parts.
- An understanding of the Motorrad Market.
- Excellent communication skills
- A Team Player
- Knowledge of BMW IT systems.
- A good understanding of motorcycle mechanics would be beneficial but isn't essential.
- A full UK Motorcycle licence is not essential but would be an advantage.
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised MINI retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group, has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.