Motorcycle Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Based in: Northamptonshire
Posted On: 29th March 2018
Additional Package Info: Up to £35,613k OTE + Benefits
You love bikes?
Know exactly how to excite other fans of riding on two wheels?
So, you could be perfect for a career with Wollaston Motorrad inside the BMW biking community.
Wollaston Motorrad are currently looking for a Motorcycle Sales Executive to work in their dealership in Northampton.
We're looking for candidates with a full valid motorcycle licence, excellent communication skills, a pleasant and polite manner, ability to work in a team and autonomously and you must be able to deliver first class customer service. This role would suit a candidate with a background and experience in Sales within the automotive industry.
As a Motorcycle Sales Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting all customers with enthusiasm and a smile.
- Providing first class customer service and consultation to customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or alternative channels.
- Pro-actively and consistently prospecting of new and existing customers via regular direct approaches, telephone or event marketing. Communicating product, finance, technology and tactical.
- Creating & maintaining customer records and administrative information on relevant databases (contact details, date of last contact, customer notes).
- Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
- Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information.
- Proactively providing customer test drives based on the customer’s needs.
- Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
Additional Salary Information:
- Basic Salary up to £20,000, with an OTE of £35,613 plus benefits
- Company Bike, Pension contribution, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme and Training and Development.
Motorbike | Motorcycles | Sales | Sales Executive | Motorrad | Automotive | Customer Service
The successful Motorrad Sales Executive will have the following:
- Proven Sales skills or experience within the automotive industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be highly motivated.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Positive and flexible working attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised MINI retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group, has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.