Motorcycle Service Technician Apprenticeship
Salary: Competitive Rates / Negotiable
Based in: Wollaston BMW
Posted On: Not Posted
Additional Package Info: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Wollaston BMW is the authorised BMW / MINI/ Motorrad Retailer for Northamptonshire. As we continue to grow we have a fantastic opportunity for a Motorcycle Service Apprentice at our dealership in Wollaston.
Through this unique apprenticeship, you can work with the latest motorcycles, engines and diagnostic equipment – there’s a particular focus on electronics and cutting edge technology during this three year course. Once qualified, you’ll be able to undertake high quality maintenance, service and repairs on the latest BMW Motorrad models.
Potential candidates who wish to apply for this apprenticeship must apply through the below BMW Retail Network website directly. Please find link attached below.
Additional Salary Information:
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Training and Development.
- IMIAL Level 2 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Principles (VRQ)
- IMIAL Level 2 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Competence (VCQ)
- IMIAL Level 3 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Principles (VRQ)
- IMIAL Level 3 Diploma in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair Competence (VCQ)
- Functional Skills or Core Skills
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised MINI retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group, has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.