Part Time Administrator
Salary: £8.45 to £8.72 hour
Based in: Salisbury
Posted On: 3rd October 2017
Would you like to join an award-winning, accredited charitable organisation, who works closely with vulnerable people to help them achieve a fulfilling life?
Alabaré Christian Care & Support are lucky to have a rich network of staff, ambassadors, trustees, and patrons who work hard to ensure that we provide the best level of support possible. For this, we need inspirational people.
Alabaré is recruiting for an Administrator to provide support to the Team Leader and to work as part of the Old Sarum Development Centre team. The role will be varied and include invoicing, monitoring the Till, petty cash and banking. You will have an eye for detail and keep precise records. A part of this role will also be to accept payments from service users and provide receipts and monitor invoicing to ensure prompt payment of self-funding service users.
For this role, you must have a good telephone manner as you will be required to answer telephone calls and direct callers as necessary. We are looking for someone with good personal presentation as you will be the first point of contact at the centre meeting and greeting the general public and service users.
The hours are 22.5 per week. Hourly rate of £8.45 rising to £8.72 after a successful probation period. Closing Date 13th October 2017.
Administrator | Databases | Organisational Skills | Garden Centre | Invoicing | Till Operator | Petty Cash | Financial Processes
- Experience of all aspects of administration
- Experience of petty cash processes
- Experience of working with financial processes
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- Experience of working unsupervised and on your own initiative.
- Ability to form and maintain professional working relationships with a range of individuals.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experience of forming and maintaining appropriate professional boundaries
- Hold current driving licence and have access to a reliable car.
- Competent IT Skills to ECDL level 2 or working towards.
- Experience and knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and related issues
About Our Company:
We provide housing related support for homeless and vulnerable people, assisting them towards living independently. All money raised helps to support our valuable work.
Winners of Investors in People Award and also accredited as a Living Wage, Two Ticks, and Mindful Employer. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject to an advanced DBS check. We strive to be an equal opportunities employer.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.