Training Development Manager (Service Users)
Salary: £28,500 to £31,375 per annum
Based in: Salisbury
Posted On: 7th August 2017
Would you like to join an award-winning, accredited charitable organisation, who works closely with vulnerable people to help them achieve a fulfilling life?
How would you like to work with us as a Training Development Manager, in a role that is both challenging and rewarding?
Alabaré Christian Care & Support are lucky to have a rich network of staff, ambassadors, trustees and patrons who work hard to ensure that we provide the best level of support possible. For this, we need inspirational people.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Training Development Manager. This post calls for a flexible approach and will involve working with the Care & Support Manager and other Managers across Alabaré to develop innovative and effective Training programmes for a variety of service users and volunteers ensuring that;
- Service users/volunteers leave Alabaré work ready where possible
- Training and apprenticeships are managed with external partnerships
- Staff receive training and support to deliver training to service users/volunteers
- Service users/volunteers attend training sessions
- Budgets are maintained
This is a full time position with an annual salary of £28,500 rising to £31,375 after 6 months’ probation. Alabaré staff receive a generous 24 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays per year, annual leave increases with service.
It is essential that applicants hold a full driving licence and have a road worthy vehicle. The base for this post is Churchfields, Salisbury.
The closing date for this post is Wednesday 23rd August 2017, interview date to be confirmed.
Apply today and you could be on your way to joining one of our fantastic teams at Alabaré!
A full job spec will be issued upon application.
Training Development Manager | Manager | Training | Teaching | PTLLS | KTTLs | Apprenticeships | Support | Care | Housing | Service Users | Development | Volunteers
- A qualification in training or teaching e.g. PTLLS, KTTLs or teaching qualification
- Experience of delivering training
- Up to date knowledge of apprenticeships
- Experience of working with chaotic service users
- Aware of the relevant issues that affect service users including Young People, Veterans, those with learning Disabilities and those that have experienced Homelessness
- Experience of managing own professional boundaries and confidentiality
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills
- Experience of involving service users in improving services
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and related issues
- Numerate and have experience of operating a petty cash system
- A car driver with a full current driving licence and access to a reliable car
- Knowledge and an understanding of the voluntary sector
- Knowledge of NOCN
- Knowledge of Benefit system
About Our Company:
Alabare Christian Care & Support provide housing related support for homeless and vulnerable people, assisting them towards living independently. All money raised helps to support our valuable work.
Winners of Investors in People Award and also accredited as a Living Wage, Two Ticks and Mindful Employer.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject an advanced DBS check. We strive to be an equal opportunities employer.
At Smart Recruit Online LTD we respect your right to privacy protection and are constantly refining our data protection policies, ultimately to protect data that you share with us.
Based on these principles, information we collect when receiving your job application is only used for the intention of presenting your information to the relevant employer looking to make a hire.
We may also reach out to you about other suitable job opportunities that our clients are actively hiring for, if we think you would be a good fit.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.