How To Control Stress in a Crisis With 3 Simple Steps
Hosted by industry experts Mark Stephens (CEO, Smart Recruit Online) and Shim Ravalia (CEO & Founder, The Gut Intuition). They discuss the interconnectedness of our physical, emotional and mental states, and how by understanding our individual responses to stress, we can learn to deal with difficult situations more effectively, and how to control stress in a crisis.
This webinar will cover:
- How to prioritise self-care and your wellbeing
- Adjusting your perception of a crisis to function and feel better – The Simple Stressed to Success System
- The impact of a crisis on our stress levels, and what we can do about it
- The different types of stress and how to understand what we are feeling
- Positive stress – adjusting your mindset to turn a threat into an opportunity
- The potential consequences of chronic stress
- How to listen to your natural rhythm and learn to sleep better in less than 1 week
- Simple adjustments to develop healthier eating habits
- Effective breathing techniques for improved decision making when faced with a crisis
Watch the webinar now or watch it at your leisure using the link automatically sent to you upon registration.
Don’t have time to view the webinar? Don’t worry – You can also read our blog post Enabling People To Be At Their Best By Naming The Stress